Domum reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
1. USE OF SITE
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Domum or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Domum or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without prior express written permission from the trademark owner.
4. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
DOMUM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. DOMUM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. DOMUM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. DOMUM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, DOMUM’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Domum, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Services, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
8. USER CONDUCT
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. Domum reserves the right to bar you from the Site for violations, in whole or part, of this Agreement.
9. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
Neither Domum nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Domum’s business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Domum or anyone at Domum. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Domum, without any compensation to you; (2) Domum will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Domum will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Domum may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
10. USER SUPPLIED INFORMATION
Domum does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Domum the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by Domum of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Domum therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Domum does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum/WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. If any part of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws or principles. You agree, in the event of any suit is brought in connection with this Agreement, that you must submit to the jurisdiction of the State of New York, County of New York, as the appropriate forum.
EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTE IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES, AND THEREFORE KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, INTENTIONALLY, IRREVOCABLY, AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE.